Thursday, August 9, 2007

the tea grotto



Connected to a tao/feng shui store, the Tea Grotto is now my zen away from home. Hands down. I counted about 95 different teas listed on the wall ranging from your traditional blacks, greens and whites to "coffee cake" flavored tea and further specific to a "clear mind" tea. If the potpurri of teas aren't enough, there is free wireless, vegan/vegetarian cuisine and a "zen room"; this room is a small square space that is floored with cushy velvet pillows, accompanied by a rock/water garden and a billowy fabric cieling. In other words, I want to die here. But seeing as how it is more of a space supporting rebirth than death, I want to turn into a falcon here. Or maybe a kitten. Hmm. Are kittens vegan? :)
For all you gems that want to frequent this little nook with me, it's in Sugarhouse on 900 E 2100 S and I will be here alot.

Namaste.

No comments: