Monday, August 25, 2008

a couple things


i've decided to create landmark events each month to help to ease the stress of school and to pass the time. life is so much more enjoyable when you can anticipate exciting events. christmas ceases to thrill me anymore so i have to make do. so heres what i have so far:

Aug 28: I'm rich $$$$

Sept 9: Jenny Lew's new album, Acid Tongue. woot woot.

Sept 25: Austin City Limits....maybe???

November some random thursday: Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday.

December 1: Apply to BFA, blow the minds of the art faculty

December after the 25th: Everyone comes home! New apt!

I need something for October. Help me fill my happiness schedule.



I'm in a cabaret mood. I've been listening to the Chicago soundtrack along with the Dresden Dolls today while packing, silenty imagining myself on a green lit stage complete with bob/fishnets/sequins/taps.

i need to pack.

2 comments:

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

Life is a caberet old chum, come to the caberet.

I am also thinking about attending Austin City Limits.

Help me decide this. I'm so so broke.

Alyson Turley said...

My birthday is in October? And thanks for letting me hear Big Break for the first time ever.