Monday, October 6, 2008

calling all pussycats

So, about a year ago I found this on craigs list and posted it on my facebook blog. Well, I found it today and in honor of that occasion I have decided to repost it.

Girl Group
Reply to: crazy_lil_party_punk@yahoo.com
Date: 2007-05-05, 12:25PM MDT


I am starting a female pop/r&b girl group. The ages will be 16-19. I am 16 myself. I only want and will accept serious applicants. I want this to be the next big thing like the Pussycat Dolls. There will be a maximum of four girls. If you are interested please email me with :

1) Name:

2) Where do you live?:

3) Age:

4) Can you sing/dance?:

5) Can you write poetry or songs ( if not that is ok!):

6) Any other special talents ( rap or play an instrument):

7) Are you a teamplayer:

8) Why should I choose you?:

9) Looks:

10) Are you willing to work hard and achieve your dreams:

5 comments:

Chris Almond said...

that is awesome.

Andy said...

I think I may have applied for that. I didn't make second callbacks.

heidigoseek said...

at least the girl's got a dream...

ashley|josh said...

haha. love it.

_____________________________________ said...

the real question is why didn't JR sign up, have you heard his rap? and seen him pole dance?